Senin, 23 Januari 2012

confession : Takahashi Ryosuke

Pixiv
hallo, it's good to see you again!and since today is the 
Chinese New year / lunar new yeari'd like to greet!
恭喜发财 gong xi fa cai 
万事如意 wan shi ru yi 
心想事成 xin xiang shi cheng
新年快乐 xin nian kuai le 
年年有鱼 nian nian you yu
and i'd like to share my stories today.
lately, i've got my heart broken.
(now playing : Teresa Teng - Good bye my love)

no, it's not because of the same guy before :)

it was because of... Takahashi Ryosuke (高橋 涼介) from Initial D
i fell in love with him in the first sight.
he's cool, charismatic, clever, mature, and gifted as well in the manga Initial D.
and he's medical student too.
gosh, maybe i've been mindset-ed to get doctor spouse too.
hmm, but i don't sure
i prefer to have engineer one, or else, as long as he works harder than me.
but how people love me? :( i'm not lalalala enough
let God show me who is my destiny. but what if i don't get (don't take actually) one???? *cries* noononono

back to Ryosuke-kun, according to the manga :

Age: 23 

Height: 6'0" --> about 183cm 

Weight: 65 kg 

Occupation: student at Gunma University. 
Likes: his car

Dislikes: stupid women with melon breasts (YEAH I'M NOT MELON ONE! but i'm not that smart....)


Specialty: everything!! *yes, he is an INCREDIBLE streetracer, very!*

pixiv

Why i've got my heart broken?
because it looks like he had past lover. that bitch (actually not a whore, but i hate her) name was Kaori. though she was beautiful, kind, lalalala and so on...
*sorry for not uploading Kaori's, don't make me cry in front of my laptop :'(* *cries*
and it's clear that a cool Ryosuke fell for her, so did her... and i just like got dumped, this feel just so real.. *and i am serious*
She loved him too
bad too bad (for making Ryosuke sad) she got her engagement setted with Rin Hojo.. *looks like Lu meng in Dynasty warriors*
then she choose to kill herself rather than married to a man that not she loved..
it happens 2 years ago in the timeline, when Ryosuke age was 21, and now he's 23 but still carry the same deep wound
ahh so shit :(

and i suddenly think of : 
"how can i get his heart if he always thinks of other woman that no longer in this world?" , 
"it has been 2 years but he doesn't seem to move on", 
"how can i get his heart if i am this ugly, loveless, not-that-kind-hearted-girl, stupid, childish, egoist, and so on?:(", 
 "HOW CAN I MEET A MAN LIKE HIM?" <-- *obviously the last was the BIGGEST question that rolling over my brain*
from pixiv, with his beloved car. looks like Ogata
pixiv. with his younger bro, Takahashi Keisuke--the hot headed one.
too desperate, right? :(
but this is i am :)
so that i keep listening to this Teresa Teng song... because i've got my heart broke again? or because today is Xin cia? maybe...


GOODBYE MY LOVE
我的愛人再見

GOODBYE MY LOVE
相見不知那一天

我會永遠永遠愛你在心底
希望你不要把我忘記

我永遠懷念你
溫柔的情懷念你
熱烘的心懷念你
甜蜜的吻懷念你
那醉人的歌聲
怎能忘記這段情
我的愛再見
不知那裡再相見
我的愛仍相信
總有一天能再見..



Related Articles

5 komentar:

  1. OMG!!!! I'm deeply in love with this Ryosuke guy too, , , it broke my heart whenever i saw his eyes. It looks like ..... he seems so lonely and in a deep pain.

    Somehow I wanna help him out of that pain *i'm serious*

    BalasHapus
  2. Same here... He's my dream lover ^^ However, when I learned that he had an ex-girlfriend which is no longer exist and yet still think of her, i feel upset and helpless :(

    BalasHapus
  3. Ryosuke is basically the reason why I turned down lots and lots of guys. I didn't want to date them, I wanted Ryosuke. I wanted to cry when I found out he had an ex he still loves and got over her by having a little crush on his little cousin, Tsugumi. How much I love him? I always try to copy him by paying attention in school, acting mature, being smart, observing things closely, and doing all those stuff he does. If only there was a guy like that and was my age. :'( It breaks my heart every time I remember he's not real. He's a good influence. Ever since I found out that his lowest grade was a plain B, it motivated me and made me want to get a better grade.

    BalasHapus
  4. it's relieving to find girls who adore him that much like i did ^o^
    tho it's still the same pain i feel by just remembering he had kaori.......... i do like Ryosuke's character. he is husband-able.

    BalasHapus
  5. Damn Damn Damn.....
    My dear friend, u got EXACTLY the same feeling i felt five years ago when i first knew there was this lame suicide chick he was into : that b*tch Kaori. i also hated her as much as u do, probable more. i even name the folder that contained her pics with "Wh*re". hahahaaaa
    not only because i cant see Ryosuke with any other girl than Mako (why i rooted for mako? because she represents my feelings. also Ryosuke's fans and even went to racing world because of him) but also because this Kaori is causing alot trouble for Ryosuke with her crazy ex-fiancee Shinigami tried to kill Ryosuke in a race. Back then, five years ago, i went to initial d forum and became a member n the race between Ryosuke n shinigami was still on going and there were lots of speculation that Ryosuke might die from that race. OMG OMG OMG i couldn't sleep, i couldnt eat well worlds just turned upside down. i know this sounds really crazy but it was true. it almost like i didnt care about an anime characters life but my boyfriend. hahahaha
    thats why i hate Kaori so much. now it's been 5 years since that. i already knew for long that he is safe n sound now. n its kinda sad that initial d have already ended now. i want to know what will happen with his life next. hikzzzz
    i've been in love with Ryosuke since i was 17. that was 8 years ago. still do now. i guess i'll have a crush on him forever.
    if only he truly exist in real life.....:(
    btw nice to know u. nice to know another Ryosuke sama fan that hates Kaori. heheheee
    Salam kenal :)
    maaf kalo kepanjangan komennya. abis gak tahan pengen curhat. hehehehee

    BalasHapus

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.